Soldier Refuses To Return To Iraq For Immoral Duty
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 by Truthed
WBAYâ€™s Adam Aaro reported talked to a Wisconsin soldier who says he is refusing to return to Iraq on the grounds that is immoral. Christopher Walker has been a soldier with the Army since 2002. â€śEarly this morning, I made a decision not to go back to Iraq,â€ť Walker told Aaro.
User CommentsYou sign a contract. End of story. Don't like it? Don't sign it. He's AWOL and can go to jail. There won't be any break for him just because he went to news. Now he just looks like an idiot.
But did he sign the contract under false pretenses? He signed the contract after 9/11 when something like 80% of the american people were FOR the war in Iraq, when they were all tricked into it. Now we all know the truth.
Cant say as I blame him, I would do the same thing! RT www.be-anonymous.us.tc
If you signed a contract you must honor it. Can't say I'm always stoked on the decisions my employer makes, but it pays all the same.
contracts can go to hell! you always have a right to take principled stands as much as you can. there are so many countries where it is illegal to say anything against the president etc, but when ppl take to blogging about it, they sometimes force the presidents to make compromises. so this guy did a good thing if he thinks that his duty there was immoral. you can sign a contract thinking it is moral etc, but when you realize you made a mistake, then nothing, not even the nonsense about signing a contract previously, should prevent you from backtracking.
ok, so go adopt a kid. A week later decide you don't like him/her, cya. Oops I've realized that I made a mistake. I shouldn't have gotten a kid, wasn't ready, cya. You go in knowing you could be sent in as a pop up target. What did he think? He would be some kind of hero, go shoot Saddam and Bin Laden, tadaa war over, guess I can go back to cleaning my weapon every other weekend. He's a baby, shouldn't have joined, period. Can't take a job as a dishwasher and not expect to wash dishes.
Good for him. He is to be praised for taking a moral stand - this has nothing to do with contracts. The dishwasher analogy given above is ridiculous, and completely ignores the moral aspect of his decision. If you want a proper analogy, this is actually more like a Nazi soldier in WWII refusing to gas the Jews.
they have to take him to jail, if they do not take any action towards him, there will be many many many more after him. Short story: his ass is grass.
Back in 2005, there were over AWOL 5500 soldiers. There have to be more today. There are so many They are rarely prosecuted unless they make themselves conspicuous. Christopher Walker just made himself conspicuous. So in a way he is honoring his contract. He is basically volunteering to be a public example and go to jail. Perhaps he feels it is not right to simply dodge this bullet, that if he refuses it has to be a public stand. I wish the TV report talked more about his reasons.
Vote Truthed #1
- Maassluizer filmt UFO
- Obama aide Podesta says he Regrets not Releasing UFO Files
- ISS Cam Catches UFO Changing Direction
- 'Weird' OBJECT, MOVING by its OWN JETS, seen beyond Mars orbit by Hubble
- Mark Passio - Morality And UFO Disclosure
- UFO, Extraterrestrial, or Extra Dimensional Influence In Weather Events And Natural Disasters - PROOF
- Catholic Demonologist Adam Blai On Demonic Possession
- Richard Rockefeller Killed in Plane Crash, Friday the 13th, Illuminati Murder or Accident?
- Roswell, NM UFO Documentary
- NSA reportedly intercepting laptops purchased online to install spy malware
- The Age Of Evil - Theosophy
- Sudden Witnesses | Videos Of The UFO Experience 2014
- The Royal Red Dragon Bloodlines
- Angels & Demons Revealed
- Mass UFO Sighting In Houston, Texas
- ILLUMINATI NEW WORLD ORDER 2014: BILLIONS WILL DIE!!! SHARE NOW!!!
- How The Illuminati Were Created ||Full Length||
- Blue UFO Caught on Video in Netherlands
- Nazi Cult: The Vril Society
- Mark Passio - Cosmic Abandonment - Humanities ET Origins
- Amazon.com Robots Enslave Humanity - The...
- Orange County Pot Shop Raid - Cops Arres...
- US Homeland Security Agent And Family Fo...
- Planned Parenthood Aborts Babies, Sells ...
- Britain's 'Lord Coke' John Sewel Busted ...
- Osaka Japan UFO July 2015
- 91 Year Old Man In Canada Arrested For V...
- The protests to fight against harsh cuts...
- Staged ISIS Beheading Video Released by ...
- Down Syndrome Genocide
- Canada's 911: Government was warned abou...
- John Nuttall and Amanda Korody ISIS Vide...
- Police Slam Woman To Ground - Colorado
- Police Pool Party Texas - Police Pull Gu...
- Man In Guy Fawkes Mask Shot And Killed B...
- Hitler and the Lance of Longinus - Secre...
- Roswell, NM UFO Documentary
- The Nestle Syndicate - Stealing Canadas ...
- Canada Day Bombing 2013: The Story Of Jo...
- Canadian Concentration Camps - Canadian ...