Soldier Refuses To Return To Iraq For Immoral Duty
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 by Truthed
WBAYâ€™s Adam Aaro reported talked to a Wisconsin soldier who says he is refusing to return to Iraq on the grounds that is immoral. Christopher Walker has been a soldier with the Army since 2002. â€śEarly this morning, I made a decision not to go back to Iraq,â€ť Walker told Aaro.
User CommentsYou sign a contract. End of story. Don't like it? Don't sign it. He's AWOL and can go to jail. There won't be any break for him just because he went to news. Now he just looks like an idiot.
But did he sign the contract under false pretenses? He signed the contract after 9/11 when something like 80% of the american people were FOR the war in Iraq, when they were all tricked into it. Now we all know the truth.
Cant say as I blame him, I would do the same thing! RT www.be-anonymous.us.tc
If you signed a contract you must honor it. Can't say I'm always stoked on the decisions my employer makes, but it pays all the same.
contracts can go to hell! you always have a right to take principled stands as much as you can. there are so many countries where it is illegal to say anything against the president etc, but when ppl take to blogging about it, they sometimes force the presidents to make compromises. so this guy did a good thing if he thinks that his duty there was immoral. you can sign a contract thinking it is moral etc, but when you realize you made a mistake, then nothing, not even the nonsense about signing a contract previously, should prevent you from backtracking.
ok, so go adopt a kid. A week later decide you don't like him/her, cya. Oops I've realized that I made a mistake. I shouldn't have gotten a kid, wasn't ready, cya. You go in knowing you could be sent in as a pop up target. What did he think? He would be some kind of hero, go shoot Saddam and Bin Laden, tadaa war over, guess I can go back to cleaning my weapon every other weekend. He's a baby, shouldn't have joined, period. Can't take a job as a dishwasher and not expect to wash dishes.
Good for him. He is to be praised for taking a moral stand - this has nothing to do with contracts. The dishwasher analogy given above is ridiculous, and completely ignores the moral aspect of his decision. If you want a proper analogy, this is actually more like a Nazi soldier in WWII refusing to gas the Jews.
they have to take him to jail, if they do not take any action towards him, there will be many many many more after him. Short story: his ass is grass.
Back in 2005, there were over AWOL 5500 soldiers. There have to be more today. There are so many They are rarely prosecuted unless they make themselves conspicuous. Christopher Walker just made himself conspicuous. So in a way he is honoring his contract. He is basically volunteering to be a public example and go to jail. Perhaps he feels it is not right to simply dodge this bullet, that if he refuses it has to be a public stand. I wish the TV report talked more about his reasons.
Vote Truthed #1
- Obama aide Podesta says he Regrets not Releasing UFO Files
- ISS Cam Catches UFO Changing Direction
- New Ancient Painting with a UFO in it
- UFO watchers accuse NASA of cover-up after live feed disappears seconds after sighting
- Nazi Cult: The Vril Society
- How The Illuminati Were Created ||Full Length||
- ILLUMINATI NEW WORLD ORDER 2014: BILLIONS WILL DIE!!! SHARE NOW!!!
- Dying Ex-CIA Worker Comes Forward About Area 51 & Aliens
- Mass UFO Sighting In Houston, Texas
- The Royal Red Dragon Bloodlines
- UFO, Extraterrestrial, or Extra Dimensional Influence In Weather Events And Natural Disasters - PROOF
- Roswell, NM UFO Documentary
- Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men
- Hitler and the Lance of Longinus - Secret of Holy Spear
- Catholic Demonologist Adam Blai On Demonic Possession
- Alien Caught on Camera?
- UFOs over Phoenix, Arizona 7 November 2014
- Sudden Witnesses | Videos Of The UFO Experience 2014
- NASA SPOOKED During UFO Sighting At Spac...
- Time Traveler Caught at Tyson Fight?
- United Nations peacekeepers from 21 coun...
- ISIS now terrorizing the stock market - ...
- Nazi Occupied Canada Funds New Project T...
- Joe Stack Manifesto
- BC, Canada - City wants high-risk offend...
- EU in Israel caught smuggling gold, drug...
- UN staff fired over child porn, moving d...
- Zika Virus Biological Weapon
- Best UFO Sightings FALL 2015
- Strange Orbs over Cornfield
- Theory ISIS Propoganda is faked
- Bigfoot Chases Car - Analyzed
- Bigfoot Chases Car
- Canada Syrian Refugees Failed Plan
- Amazon.com Robots Enslave Humanity - The...
- Orange County Pot Shop Raid - Cops Arres...
- US Homeland Security Agent And Family Fo...
- Planned Parenthood Aborts Babies, Sells ...